Thank you for your interest in employment with Ristorante Fiore, located in Boston’s historic North End.
Ristorante Fiore is an established Italian Restaurant Group led by a strong, committed team working side by side, focused on providing our guests with the highest level of quality and service, to ensure an unparalleled and unique dining experience.
We’re looking for certain skills…
- Highly motivated and food-driven individuals
- 18 years or older and have proper work identification
- Able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours) and walk up and down multiple floors
- Able to work well under pressure
- Flexible with your work schedule
Please Note: Ristorante Fiore requires that each new candidate undergoes background checks before being considered for employment. A signed release form must accompany the completed and signed internal application form. Please take notice that this is an employment opportunity and compensation is determined on experience.
Our current job openings:
- Kitchen Manager | BOH Position
- Line cooks, pizza cooks, prep cook | BOH Position
- Bartenders, servers, bussers & hosts/hostesses | FOH Position
If you feel that you have what it takes to be a part our team, apply now!
Please begin by filling out and printing our internal application form (you must have Adobe Acrobat to do so.) Fax to 617.371.1129, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at the restaurant with your completed application, located at 250 Hanover Street, Boston. We understand that most candidates put together detailed cover letters and resumes, but we do not always get all of the information we need so we ask that you complete ONLY our application.